Join Our Community and Become a Fitness-Health-Wellness.com Contributor Today!
We are proud to have some of the brightest minds in the fitness and health industry share their thought leadership and experience with our audience. These contributors provide applicable advice that supports a healthier more vibrant life.
We take pride in publishing and promoting contributors who submit content that engages our audience in a meaningful way. Content that does not adhere to our guidelines or fails to communicate a clear and relevant message will not be published on Fitness-Health-Wellness.
- Articles must be 100% unique and original (ie. not published anywhere else on the Internet) – this will be verified via copyscape
- All articles should include a 160 character summary of the article (including spaces, like a Tweet).
- Articles must be informative and/or educational. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in the articles.
- Ensure that the article summary provokes curiosity and interest so that the reader wants to read the entire article.
- Article bodies should deliver on the promises made in the article titles.
- Use bullets and numbered lists, where possible.
- Use short paragraphs (3 – 4 sentences).
- Articles need to be a minimum of 500 words
- Break article content into subsections wherever possible using subheadings.
- Articles can’t contain information that promotes or includes a product pitch.
- Articles can contain only one link back to your website or blog, your book’s Amazon page, your Twitter account etc.
- Articles submitted must be free of typos, grammatically correct and of a suitable standard for publication.
If you have an interest in writing for Fitness-Health-Wellness, please fill out the form below. One of our editors will contact you if we have determined that you may be a good fit for our website.
Note: Fields marked with * are required.