How to organize your thoughts…into action!
The beauty of Mind Mapping is that it translates from your brain to paper in the exact way you think and requires a very small learning curve. It will help you organize your thoughts into cohesive patterns and aid you in discussion, time management, long-range planning and productivity.
The five essential characteristics of a Mind Map:
- The main idea, subject or focus is crystallized in a central image.
- The main themes radiate from the central image as ‘branches’.
- The branches comprise a key image or key word drawn or printed on its associated line.
- Topics of lesser importance are represented as ‘twigs’ of the relevant branch.
- The branches form a connected nodal structure.